2017 Camp Gan Israel
Part 1: Camper Information
Age / Grade Entering
Part 2: Parent's Information
Part 3: Date Selections
June 26 - 30
Three Day Selection:
Week 2: 4 Day
July 3 - 7
Three Day Selection:
July 10 - 14
July 17 - 21
July 24 - 28
July 31 - Aug 4
Aug 7 - 11
After Care Selections:
Week 1: 6/26 - 30
Week 5: 7/24 - 28
Week 2: 7/3- 7
Week 6: 7/31-8/4
Week 3: 7/10 - 14
Week 7: 8/7 - 11
Week 4: 7/17 - 21
Part 4: Lunch Program (all served with a drink, fruit and veggies): $5 / Per Selection
These Kosher Meals are Prepared in our Kitchen
Macaroni & Cheese
Deli or Tuna
Part 5: Medical & Emergency Information
In case of emergency and a parent or guardian can not be reached - please contact:
Your son/daughter is below legal age of consent. The law requires that we have your permission if medical service should be needed. Your signature at the end of this form will authorize us to proceed with the care for lesser types of medical problems, which may occur.
Please indicate which action should be taken in the event of an emergency.
1. In the event of an emergency when a parent/guardian is unavailable, I hereby authorize a representative of Camp Gan Israel to make such arrangements as considered necessary for my child to receive medical or hospital care, including transportation. Under such circumstances, I further authorize the physician named below to undertake such care and treatment as considered necessary. In the event such physician is not available, I authorize such care and treatment to be performed by any licensed physician or surgeon.
2. I do not choose the above, I desire the following action to be taken in the event of an emergency
1. Can your child swim?
2. Does your child have any medical issues that we should know about (for example: asthma, allergies to food, allergies to medicines, hearing trouble, diabetes, physical disabilities etc)? Please specify.
3. Should there be any limits on your child’s physical activity?
If so, please specify.
4. Is your child taking medications at this time? If so, please specify.
5. Please list any other important information.
The undersigned agrees to bear all costs as a result of the foregoing.
Part 6: Concent:
By selecting "yes", I permit my child to participate in all activities of Camp Gan Israel, on site, off site and trips.
I understand that my child may be dismissed during a camp day, due to illness, at the discretion of the camp, and I agree to abide by the director’s decision.
I permit my child’s photo to be used on our Camp Website or e-mail newsletters.
This Child may Be Picked Up From Camp By: